A selection of short films from the Small World Film Festival held in Bradford about the theme: "My City"
In partnership with the whole network and the 8 Film Creative Cities:
Bradford (England), Sydney (Australia), Busan (South Korea), Galway (Irland), Sofia (Bulgaria), Bitola (Macedonia), Rome (Italy), Santos (Brazil).
This Festival has launched a call for films among all the UNESCO Creative Cities on the theme of My City.
This special event will celebrate the network’s creativity and diversity as well as different ways of watching and thinking cinema in relation with urban space and its uses.
- City Windows - Niedja de Andrade & Silva Forte dos Santos – Santos, City of Film, Brésil
- Detroit: City of Design - Stephen McGee – Detroit, City of Design, USA
- Paducah: Where the Spirit Flows - Laura Oswald – Paducah, City of Craft and Folk Art, USA
- Jingdezhen – A City Rich in White Gold – Jingdezhen, City of Craft and Folk Art, Chine
- UNESCO City of Design Dundee Film - Andy Truscott – Dundee, City of Design, UK
- 409 - Morgan O’Brien – Galway, City of Film, Irlande
- My City Denia – Denia, City of Gastronomy, Espagne
- My City, Nagoya - Daisuke Yamashiro – Nagoya, City of Design, Japon
- Due Piedi Sinistri - Isabella Savetti – Rome, City of Film, Italie
- My City Bamiyam - Mohammad Ali Sheida – Bamyam, City of Craft and Folk Art, Afghanistan